Laundry Rooms are located on the first floor of every building (11 buildings total). Machines are equipped with the SmartCard System which uses reloadable plastic cards instead of quarters. Residents can reload these cards at the office.
Rules & Regulations
- Home Properties assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- Please be courteous and remove your clothing from washers and dryers promptly.
- Please do not bring food, beverages, or pets into the laundry center.
- Laundry center trashcans are not for household garbage.
- Please use only the recommended amount of detergent/bleach.
- Please clean dryer lint filter before each use.
- Please report any problems to the leasing office immediately.
- Please do not overload the washer or dryer. Your laundry may not be as clean, and it will take longer to dry your clothes. Overloading may cause equipment breakdowns.