The dog park is a fenced-in area behind building E and F where residents' dogs are allowed to roam and play freely.
Rules & Regulations
- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - Owners/Handlers are legally responsible for the actions and behavior of their dog at all times. Home Properties will not be liable for any injury or damage caused by any dog in this area.
- This facility is not for public use and may only be used by residents and their dogs that are documented in the lease.
- The off-leash dog area is for dogs, their handlers and those accompanying them. No other use is allowed.
- The dog park is open from dawn until dusk year round unless otherwise noted by Property Management
- All dogs must be legally licensed and vaccinated, and shall wear a visible dog license.
- Dogs under 4 months of age, female dogs in heat, sick dogs and aggressive dogs are prohibited.
- Dogs must be on leash when entering and exiting the off-leash dog area. Leashes must be removed once inside the dog park.
- Dogs must be under the control of their handler and in view of their handler at all times.
- Spiked collars are prohibited.
- Children 8 years and under are not allowed in the off-leash dog area; children ages 9 - 15 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Handlers must be 16 years of age or older.
- Handlers must have possession of the dog leash at all times.
- Handler is limited to a maximum of two dogs and must remain in the park with their dogs at all times. No dog can be left unattended.
- Handlers must "scoop the poop" and fill any holes dug by dogs under their control.
- No food, alcohol, smoking or glass containers are permitted in the dog park.
- Pet treats and dog toys are not allowed.
- Dogs must be removed from the off-leash dog area at the first sign of aggression.
- Excessive barking is not allowed